- Respond to Your Reading: Write one paragraph on each of the following prompts:
- Describe the main character from your novel. Include at least two examples from the novel that support your ideas.
- Explain how the setting is important to the story. Include any information from the novel that gave you information on the setting.
- Explain the major events that have happened in the story so far.
- Vocabulary Spot: Record at least three new words you acquired from your independent reading. Type the word, the definition in your own words, and the sentence where it was found. (10 points)