Navigate to one of the following case study sites:
Explore the available case studies, and select one recent case study you want to evaluate.
Read the case study and identify as much of the following components as possible:
- scope of the study
- environment(s) examined
- problems identified
- data collected and analyzed
- challenges the organization(s) faced
- changes made to improve quality or efficiency
Write a 350-word article that includes the following:
- Summarize the focus of the case study.
- Identify the data that was collected and analyzed.
- Contrast the outcomes of the study with current industry standards.
- Evaluate if these practices could be applied within your organization.
- Discuss the results of implementing a new practice.
Include a citation of the case study and your article in your assignment.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Bottom of Form