A Methodical Review
Using the Argosy University online library resources, locate a research study related to forensic psychology. Present an analysis of the article by addressing the following points:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Provide a brief overview of the problem being studied, the research design, and the participants being used for the study and the general findings of the study.
- Identify the research question, independent variable, and dependent variable.
- If you were the researcher conducting this study and found that you were not familiar with the particular research population, what steps would you take to prepare yourself to conduct the research with this population?
- Was any deception used in this study? If so, why was this deception necessary? If not, do you think that the study would have benefited from any kind of deception?
- What steps did the researcher take to protect his or her participants?
- What are the limitations of the study’s design and/or implementation?
- If you were the researcher, would you have conducted this study the same way in relation to ethics and protection of the participants? If not, what changes would you make?
Post your response in a minimum of 300 words.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.