Having assisted the SEC and other companies as a CFA, now envision yourself in the role of a senior internal auditor. You have been charged by the Board of Directors with assessing risk exposure for Innovative Hockey Gear, LLC, a hockey equipment distributor.
Using the Internet or Strayer databases, research risks associated with fraud, effective techniques that could be used to prevent or detect fraud, and the roles and responsibilities within the organization for preventing and detecting fraud.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Determine the types of exposure to fraud that the company could be exposed to and the related consequences to the organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Evaluate tools and techniques that are the most effective in preventing and detecting fraud, making a recommendation for the tool that has the highest cost-benefit factor. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Evaluate the roles and responsibilities in the company to prevent and detect fraud, indicating how a culture of integrity can be created within these roles.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You have access to Strayer University’s Online Library at https://research.strayer.edu and the iCampus University Library Research page at https://icampus.strayer.edu/library/research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. Page length is 300 words per page.