After you write the public piece, you will write a detailed analysis paragraph, where you argue how you shifted your argument to fit your new audience and purpose. You should use specific evidence and analysis from your own writing to show this.
Your analysis paragraph should:
- Argue how you shifted your argument to fit your new audience and purpose.
- Include specific evidence from your own writing to show this.
- Offer analysis of your choices to show your topic sentence’s point.
- Follow the MEAL plan for paragraph organization.
- Read clearly with strong academic tone and style.
Analysis paragraphs should range between 1/2-3/4 of a page in MLA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now