After researching, narrow your list of sources to seven and proceed with writing the annotated bibliography. Include a properly formatted citation. Please refer to the MLA Formatting and Style Guide for various “works cited” formatting examples. Your annotation should include the following elements:
- The source’s authority of the topic.
- A brief description/summary of the source.
- A short analysis of the source which may include:
- The possible relationship to other sources (if applicable)
- Any biases noted
- Any significant features of the source
- The intended audience.
- Your brief opinion of the source.
- Your search strategy
original non plagiarism please