Choose a character from a book, movie, or television show. Address the following areas:
- Describe the person (e.g., age, sex, socioeconomic status, place of residence, occupation, etc.).
- Describe what is occurring for the person in terms of physical development.
- Identify which stage of Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development the person is currently in and describe how this person is coping with the task of the particular stage.
- Identify which stage of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development the person is in and give examples of how they do (or do not) demonstrate the associated abilities.
- Identify the type of family structure/household (e.g., nuclear, blended, stepfamily, etc.) the person is currently living in. Describe any benefits or challenges related to their current living situation.
- Describe any problems the person is currently struggling with (including any life transitions) and provide suggestions on how to best cope with them.
*The paper should be based on the textbook, lecture material, and other sources. It should NOT include personal experiences. At least two scholarly sources must be used in addition to the textbook. A reference page must be included using APA format. If you do not include a reference page and/or any in-text citations, it may be considered plagiarism and your paper may lose a substantial amount of points.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Length: minimum of 3 pages (not including the reference page)
Format: Only name in the heading, 1-inch margins, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, APA format for the in-text citations and reference page
For more information on APA Format, please see the following links:
Content (40 points)
- Did the writer follow the directions in regards to the topic?
- Is it accurate and thorough?
Research Support (30 points)
- Are at least two sources used in addition to the text book?
- Are the writer’s opinions supported with research from the text and other sources?
- Are the sources appropriate (e.g., peer-reviewed from academic journals, well-established websites)?
Format (7 points)
- Is the paper double-spaced with 1-inch margins and is 12-point Times New Roman font used?
- Is it at least three pages?
Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, and Organization (12 points)
- Is the organization of the essay easy to follow?
- Does it lack (for the most part) spelling, grammatical, punctuation, and structure errors?
Reference Page/Citations (11 points)
- Are the sources listed correctly in APA format?
- Are the in-text citations performed correctly in APA format?
*These questions reflect some, not all, of the criteria that will be used to determine your grade (e.g, more points can be taken off for not meeting the minimum page requirement)