Assignment 1 (Unsupervised, Supervised, and Reinforced Machine Learning algorithms):
Establish the beginning of a machine learning proposal that would recommend the use of machine learning algorithms in a practical and real-world scenario. For this opportunity, provide the background on the nature of the opportunity, give potential data to be used, and clearly articulate the desired goal and outcome. Ensure data are available for this solution because you will be modeling with it in Week 4. Potential data sources can be found at data.gov, kaggle.com, and many others. This proposal will be communicated to both a technical and nontechnical audience.
During Week 1, you will establish the foundation and shell document for your final assignment (your machine learning proposal that will be applied to a practical and real-world scenario).
The project deliverables include the following:
- Identify a machine
- Provide the background on the opportunity and why machine learning will benefit the scenario.
- Discuss the data to be used within the opportunity.
- Clearly articulate the desired outcome when successful machine learning is applied.
- Discuss 3 potential
algorithms that could be used.
- Discuss the data assumptions for these algorithms.
- Discuss how algorithm performance will be evaluated.
- Include code examples when necessary.
The draft paper should be 10–12 pages, including empty sections. It should be formatted using APA style and include at least 2 references. This week, you will create 3–4 pages of original content.