For this Assignment, take time to reflect on what you have learned from working on your Personalized Learning Plan through CONNECT and your personal writing goals.
By Day 7
Write a 1-page paper in response to the following questions:
- What did working on your Personalized Learning Plan teach you about yourself and your writing?
- What suggestions do you have for improving the CONNECT learning experience?
- What three goals would you like to set as next steps in continuing to improve your abilities as a writer?
Now is a good time to practice your new skills. Your submission should follow the appropriate APA formatting guidelines including:
- A title page
- Double-space the body text
- Use 1-inch margins all around. (For most word processors, this is the default setting.)
- Include references at the end if relevant
Note: Please refer to the Undergraduate Paper Templates provided by your instructor and available on the Walden Writing Center site.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Basic Integrated Reading/Writing Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.