Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
In this assignment, you will prepare a presentation in which you recommend a forced ranking performance evaluation system to the Director of Human Resources of the organization examined in Assignment 3.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used.)
Prepare a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below).
- Develop a forced ranking performance evaluation system to improve the overall performance of the selected organization.
- Prioritize the pros and cons with the greatest impact on the effectiveness of the forced ranking performance evaluation system. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Suggest three (3) key implementation steps for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Propose three (3) ways in which the selected organization could use technology as an enabler for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Use four (4) external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from eighteen (18) feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.