The library board wants to investigate self-service kiosks in more detail. They want to be sure that the kiosks will enforce these two rules: (i) a patron may not have more than 10 items checked out at any time, and (ii) patrons may not check out any materials if they owe $5 or more in fines.
- Write a short (not more than 750 words) narrative that describes the kiosk check-out process.
- Illustrate the check-out process using your choice of workflow diagram, activity diagram, or flow chart. Explain why you selected that type of diagram.
- The library’s IT department could create its own software for the kiosk or purchase an off-the-shelf system. Prepare a detailed list of the benefits and drawbacks for each option. Recommend one option and explain your reasoning.
- Identify an ethical, legal, or cultural issue that may arise in connection with these kiosks. Suggest how it could be addressed.
Your document must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Properly cite all sources.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- All charts and diagrams must be the student’s original work. They must be pasted into the document as neat, legible images.
- The cover page and the reference page do not count towards the assignment’s length.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now