Obtain at least six (6) scholarly articles on the topic you selected for Assignment 1. Write a review of each article (approximately one to two [1-2] pages per article).
Write a six to seven (6-7) page review of the six (6) scholarly articles in which you:
- Identify the article’s (source’s) author, title, publication, date, and a one (1) or two (2) sentence description of the article’s content / focus. (Use only relevant sources that you expect to be of help to you as you develop your project.)
- Summarize the key issues and / or findings addressed in the article.
- Discuss at least three (3) questions or concerns that the article raises that affect an educational setting.
- Describe how and why the article findings can be used in your final paper, and illustrate any shortcomings in the article that you will address in your final paper.
- Relate the issue(s) and research findings to your own experience, discussing how you can apply this information to enhance your abilities as a professional.
- Include at least six (6) relevant, scholarly references.