This week, you will learn an important aspect of the literature collection process. Many strategies will be explored for archiving content and writing about your process.
Sign into ProQuest RefWorks or one of the other sites mentioned above, and then create an account. Load all of your articles and book references into this account.
- Include a screenshot of the organization of your references within your paper.
- Describe your approach to developing this library of your own sources.
- Include any difficulties or workarounds you encountered.
- Find one other software, such as one from your reading that will also create a library of your sources.
- Describe the second software and compare the two.
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Include a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources.
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.