a sample of the paper is located in the image download below
the criteria is-1. Type this as a memo and address it to your instructor.
2. Include headings in the memo:
- Overview (topic, definition, and background information),
- Issues (business related problems related to topic),
- Research (types of sources to support research),
- Audience (who needs to know this), and
- Call to Action (conclusion and request to move forward).
3. Be precise in your writing and get to the point. Provide necessary details.
4. Check your spelling and grammar.
5. Proposal should not exceed one page.
6. Topic should be researchable and lead into the short research report where you will be making recommendations for improvement.
There is a continuation to this assignment. criteria listed below
Short Research Report Criteria
This is a continuation of your research proposal from last week. Now, you are moving forward with a report about that topic and you will be using source material to support your information. Show why:
- the problem needs to be solved
- propose a solution to the problem
- show how that solution is the correct one (use credible sources for support)
- and make predicts about how your solution will improve the organization.
Once you show the seriousness of the problem, then discuss the counterarguments that may arise from your solution, after showing the benefits outweigh the costs of your solution, then argue for your solution using credible sources that agree with your solution. These will persuade your audience that the solution you propose is the correct one.
- MLA Format and include a “Works Cited” page at the end of the report and source citations/attributions within the textual content of the report. Module 22 and the samples in the text will help you type these pieces.
- Two or more pages typed in Memo format with four headings: Introduction, Problem, Solution and Conclusion. You may add two additional headings of your own creation that relate to the topic.
- You must create a solution to the issue, do not use something that someone else/team has done in the past.
- Do not use any contractions or slang, stick to formal language.
- Your subject has to be a “real” issue explored in the textbook – you do not make up anything about this report.
- You are required to use 3 or more “scholarly/credible” sources and these must be cited within your report. Here is the works cited entry for our textbook:
Locker, Kitty O. and Stephen Kyo Kaczmarek. Business Communication-Building Critical Skills. 6th ed. Boston: The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2013.
7. Include one or two visuals in your report: picture, graphic, table, chart, etc. Place the visual appropriately and keep it small–thumbprint to wallet photo size only.
8. Evaluate source materials based on the information in Module 22 of your textbook.
another sample paper is also located in a attachment located below name printer
my research subject was a choice between sexism in work place, religion, race and ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation. Write a short research report about one of the topics. the directions are located in the notes above.
Also make a powerpoint presentation about the reasearch/short research sample is located below
This week you will post the final version of your presentation in the Presentation Slides – Drop Box.
Your presentation will be graded on the following:
- Sentence Structure
- Audience Awareness
- PowerPoint Presentation assignment criteria
- Critical Independent Thought
- MLA guidelines
- Active voice and action verbs
- Follow the guidelines in Module 5 for white space, parallelism, bullet-point phrases, headings, and presentation design
- Design your presentation to be readable by an audience at 30 feet
- Use an appropriate background
- Include at least one visual from your report: chart, table, graphic, picture, etc.
- Create a minimum of 5 slides: introductory, problem/topic, solutions, recommendations, and sources
- Use the headings from your report