Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Memo Introduction: Articulate what you feel are the strengths of your company’s legal claim or defense.
II. Client’s Case
A. Facts and Laws
1. Analyze the facts related to employment discrimination or unlawful termination based on your company’s perspective.
2. Analyze the facts related to contract issues based on your company’s perspective.
3. Identify the operative employment and contract laws that apply to your company’s case. Facts & Law: Breach of Contract-Provide more essential facts.
1. Select cases that support your company’s position in terms of employment discrimination or unlawful termination. Justify why they support its case.
2. Select cases that support your company’s position in terms of contract disputes. Justify why they support its case.
C. Facts to be Determined
1. Determine any facts that will help you better analyze your company’s position. In other words, what questions do you need answered before you can proceed?
2. Explain how the identified facts will help establish the legal rights and/or obligations of the defendant in relation to your company. In other words, how would those facts reflect on the propriety and legality of the decisions that were made?
End with Conclusion
Only do and label Sections I, IIA, IIB, and IIC in the paper.
Read page 1-3 of the assignment rubic.
Textbook: Law, Business and Society; Tony McAdams 11 edition chapter 13