- Case Assignment 2
Case 17: Chuck E. Cheese CEC Entertainment: “Where a Kid Can Be a Kid” (Textbook page: 611)
Guideline and Suggestions
- Please read the “General Guideline to Solving Case Studies” before start.
- Read the case twice: once from top to down; second, by focusing on each statement
- When you analyze the case, think professionally. You better review the related chapter(s).
- Provide complete and appropriate response for each question (not less, not much)
- Please use the framework as provided below (second page)
- Using bullet points is the best style
- The format of the assignment
- Length: Maximum 2 pages (remember: the content is more important than no of pages)
- 1.5 space, with Arial or Times New Roman, 11 fonts
- Margins: 1. inch from left & right, 0.5 inch top & bottom
Assignments will be evaluated in terms content with an emphasis on originality, analysis, completeness of the information, organization of your ideas, appropriate, conciseness, and clarity.
Copy-and-paste the questions to an MS Word document in order to answer them.
- Explain from a consumer behavior standpoint why Chuck E. Cheese appears to be a good fit for Latin America? (based on the information provided in Chapter 6 and given in the case)
- How do you think consumer Behavior in Latin America may differ from consumer behavior in the United States? (Answer only based on the facts given in the case)
- Many of the preceding facts suggest that the family segment in Latin America will be attracted to Chuck E. Cheese, just as families in the United States are attracted to the entertainment complex. What are the arguments used in the case to defend this argument? (based on the facts given in the case)
- What questions do you have that you would want to answer before you expand into Latin America? (seeking your opinion based on the facts given in the case)
thenursingdesk.com is a custom nursing paper writing service that provides online on-demand written work for assistance purposes. All the work are done in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Whatsapp: +1(916) 407-2506
Phone: +1(916) 407-2506