You must submit your report as a file. Your paper should be 2-3 pages long.
Pick a fictional character from a movie or book and analyze the motivations for their behavior, according to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. Give a brief description or summary of the story and the character. Explain how the events and behavior directly relate to Maslow’s Hierarchy. You should choose events and behaviors that can apply to at least 4 of the 5 stages of Maslow’s hierarchy.
The following are examples of characters you could analyze:
- Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games (books or movies)
- Jean Valjean from Les Miserables (book or movies)
- Chuck Noland from Castaway (movie)
- Dr. Ryan Stone from Gravity (movie)
- Harry Potter from the JK Rowling books or movies