I already have my paper written. I just have to answer these questions about my paper.
To help shape your ideas and your paper, complete the Pre-Planning Worksheet using the link under Week 3. Here are the questions you will be considering as you work on the worksheet:
- What fictional or famous person will you use for your paper? Briefly describe the turning points and milestones in this person’s life.
- Identify and define the theory you will use. Include the source for your definition of the theory. If you use a direct quote, put it in quotation marks.
- Add one sentence, in your own words, defining the theory. Provide the source you used to help you define the theory.
- Identify the three concepts you will use from the theory to explain the character.
- Identify three academic sources you will use in your paper. One MUST be your book. To locate academic sources, go to the Tools & Resources page under Course Home to access the Everest Library or EBSCO Host.