SLAs use service quality metrics to express measurable QoS characteristics. Select two metrics from the list and provide a descriptive explanation of the importance of including these metrics in the SLA.
Please indicate the priority that should be placed on the metrics you selected when negotiating an SLA.
- Availability – up-time, outages, service duration
- Reliability – minimum time between failures, guaranteed rate of successful responses
- Performance – capacity, response time, and delivery time guarantees
- Scalability – capacity fluctuation and responsiveness guarantees
- Resiliency – mean-time to switchover and recovery
- Security – security measures such as anti-virus updates and patching
*please remember to include at least one credible scholarly reference with your initial post!