During this week you will identify a research question created in Week 1( SEE Attached file) that would utilize one of the following: factorial ANOVA or mixed-design ANOVA. If there are no research questions that fit any of these types of statistical analyses, you will need to decide on a new question before moving forward with the assignment.
Initial Posting – In your initial posting for this assignment, include the following:
Discussion Assignment Requirements
· Identify an appropriate research question that would require the use of a factorial or mixed-design ANOVA to answer. Pick the question from the list created in Week 1 or identify a new question if there are no appropriate ones from Week 1.
· Describe why this question is appropriate for the selected statistical test.
· Identify the variables in this study and each of their attributes: discrete or continuous, quantitative or categorical, scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio), and independent or dependent.
· Do the variables fit the qualifications for the selected statistical test? Explain.
· List the statistical notation and written explanation for the null and alternative hypotheses.
· Describe the types of errors that could occur