Critical Thinking: Accreditation
Efficiency and effectiveness are essential to controlling costs and quality in healthcare organizations. Research global and national accreditation bodies working to accredit facilities in Saudi Arabia. Choose one of these agencies and utilize readings and research to write a 6-7 page paper evaluating the agency and its effect on healthcare organizations for example (JCIA or CABAHI).
Your paper should address the following substantive requirements:
- Description of the agency and the facilities it accredits,
- Assess the agency’s impact on efficiency and effectiveness of organizations in Saudi Arabia,
- Evaluate accreditation from the aspect of involved stakeholders, and
- Compare and contrast facilities with and without the accreditation.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 6-7 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- More citation through the text
- No Plagiarism
- The references are not more than 5-6 years ago.