Most people spend several hours a day doing things they do not enjoy, that are a waste of time, and/or that do not relate to their priorities and long-term goals. This week, you will track how you spend your time in order to start developing and implementing time-management skills that will help you make the most of your time at NCU.
- Create a list of your priorities. Identify which ones are your top priorities.
- Write a brief explanation of what your top priorities are and why.
- Keep a journal for two days listing everything you do for those 48 hours (make sure to include everything—sleeping, eating, social media, watching TV, exercise, working, family time, schoolwork, etc.).
- Identify how much time you can reduce on certain activities that do not align to your priorities (as outlined in Step 1).
- Read all resources for this week.
- Make an action plan (1 page) detailing how you will utilize at least five time-management strategies during this course.
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources