- Imagine that you are part of an organization that has recently formed an incident response team (IRT). You need to draft an initial address to the team members. Respond with your initial address to the team members overviewing the elements of the incident response team charter and the potential challenges that an IRT could encounter.
- Determine the actions of the incident response team that are the most critical in the event of a major incident or disaster.
- Provide a reference in APA
Fennelly, Lawrence, J. Effective Physical Security, 4th Edition. Butterworth-Heinemann, Elsevier, 2012 ISBN 978-0-12-415892-4
- Recommended Materials/Resources
Please use the following author’s names, book/article titles, Web sites, and/or keywords to search for supplementary information to augment your learning in this subject.
- Official (ISC)2 CISSP Training Seminar Handbook. International Information Systems Security Consortium, 2014.
- Harris, Shon. All in One CISSP Exam Guide, Sixth Edition. McGraw-Hill, 2013.
- Rhodes-Ousley, Mark. The Complete Reference to Information Security, Second Edition. McGraw-Hill, 2013.