1. Compare and contrast John Keats’s “To Autumn” and Susan Hartley Swett’s “July.” In your response, make sure you include the answers to the following questions:
· How does each poem depict its respective season?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· What type of imagery and language does each poet use?
· How do the images and language relate to the themes of the poems?
· How do the literary devices of personification and the use of the refrain affect each poem?