Please choose from one of the following topics or you may propose a topic to the professor.
- How does or should the adopting of ERM differ with respect to privately held, publicly traded, and government organizations?
- What are the concerns and challenges of an organization you select to meeting regulatory ERM requirements?
- How can the ERM contribution to shareholder value be measured and communicated in an organization of your choosing?
- Select a topic of your own: requires a one page abstract and permission from the professor. (This is the only one that requires prior professor approval)
- Papers must be your original work.
- Papers must be at least 10 double-spaced pages exclusive of title page, abstract, tables and figures, references, and any appendices.
- At least 15 references are expected and at least 10 of those must be peer-reviewed.
- The paper, sources, and citations are to be provided in APA format.
Reminders on APA Guidelines
- The paper should be double-spaced standard-sized (8.5″ x 11″), with 1″ margins on all sides.
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Your paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.
This research paper is part of the process to prepare you for writing your dissertation. APA style and good academic writing skills are essential.