from the following topics, formulate a research question, what topic did you choose and why? Use the four Ws—who, what, where, and why—to think about how to define and narrow your area of inquiry.
General Psychology – Addictions Focus
- -Are problems like workaholism and compulsive Internet use diseases?
- -What are best practices in treatment for individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds?
- -What are the best treatments for individuals who have comorbid problems, that is, substance abuse plus another diagnosis?
- -What can be done to prevent substance-related disorders among baby boomers using prescription drugs now and as they age?
- -Validity and reliability of the disease model of addictive behavior
General Psychology – Health Psychology Focus
- -Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI)
- -Psychology’s role in preventive medicine
- -Alternative medicine or complimentary alternative medicine (CAM)