Describe the ethical theory that you have studied in this course that differs the most from what you consider to be feminist ethical thinking. Utilizing the readings and media from the course, explain specific components of the theories that demonstrate the differences between the theory you choose and feminist theory.
Needs to be at least 400 words.
- Gilligan, C. (1982). In a different voice: Psychological theory and women’s development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. Retrieved from http://courseweb.stthomas.edu/sjlaumakis/Reading%204-GILLIGAN.pdf
- Noddings, N. (2010). The maternal factor: Two paths to morality [Electronic version]. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. Retrieved from http://www.ebrary.com/corp/
- The Representation Project. (2012, December 21). Sexism in news media in 2012 [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/Py5X_biBOYk
- TED. (2013, January 18). Colin Stokes: How movies teach manhood [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/ueOqYebVhtc
- TEDxYouth. (2013, January 20). The sexy lie: Caroline Heldman at TEDxYouth@SanDiego [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/kMS4VJKekW8
- VICE. (2012, August 21). Prostitutes of god (documentary) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/2GFaN9-1iz0