I need help with this assignment is due Monday, march 9.
Thesis and Outline of Final Paper
This assignment is to be a thorough outline, including components as detailed below, of your Final Paper.
Your Final Paper is to be a comprehensive research study on one of the following public policy topics:
- Environmental Concerns
- Health Care
- Primary and Secondary Public Education
- Social Security
Your outline of the topic will include:
- The scope and nature of the public policy problem.
- How the problem came to public and political awareness.
- The evolution of related public policy.
- Level of government and the actors involved.
- The intergovernmental structure and political concerns.
- Conflicting public opinion and impact on policy solutions.
- The approaches to policy formulation, adoption, and evaluation.
- The suggested policy direction (continuation, change or termination) and future impact.
This assignment is to include a title page, introductory paragraph with thesis statement, outline of your major points, summarizing or concluding paragraph, and reference page. It must be at least four pages in length and include a minimum of five scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. All sources must be properly cited in text, and your paper must include a separate title page and reference page. The Ashford Writing Center is located within the Learning Resources tab, on the left navigation toolbar.
Your outline should be organized as follows:
- Title page (one page)
- Introduction with thesis statement
- Outline of topic
- Concluding paragraph
- Reference page (one page)
Final Paper will be between eight to ten pages (including title and reference pages) in length, with at least six to ten scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library. The sources should be from a variety of resources including literature databases, academic journals, books, and other scientific sources.