This assignment has two parts. You must submit both for the assignment to be graded.
Scheduling – Part One
There are a number of types of scheduling systems that are available for a medical practice to choose from and utilize.
Conduct some outside research and describe the differences between the following scheduling systems.
- Cluster Booking
- Double Booking
- Wave Scheduling
- Modified Wave Scheduling
- Stream Scheduling
In your response include the following:
- Which system best accommodates the medical practice?
- Which system best accommodates the patient?
- Which system is the most common used and which is the least?
Your responses should be one page in length, in APA format, with a title and reference page.
Office Polices & Procedures – Part Two
When new patients come into the office, they need to complete a patient registration form. Also, new patients are provided with a Notice of Privacy Practice (NPP).
- List at least five critical pieces of registration information and give a brief description of why this information is needed.
- Why is the Notice of Privacy Practice presented to the patient?
Your responses should be one page in length, in APA format.