Hello, I have a three part assignment for you today. By the way I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a spell check when completed. Make sure you read all the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado the instructions for the assignment are below:
Recall your chosen firm and industry you have been using throughout the course. For this assignment, you will identify the top three major safety and health issues in your firm, and write a policy on each, consistent with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards. There is a minimum requirement of 300 words for each of the three job policies.
Each of the five domains of OSHA must be considered when writing these three policies:
- Hazard communication: How will you notify people of potentially dangerous or unhealthy work conditions?
- Blood-borne pathogens: How will you protect employees from blood-borne pathogens such as AIDS?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What equipment or tools will your employees in this job require to work safely?
- Cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs): How will you prevent CTDs that come from repetitive movement (e.g., carpel tunnel syndrome)?
- Work assignments: How will you handle potentially dangerous work assignments, especially to protect unborn babies?
NOTE: This is a three-part assignment. All three of the policies (minimum of 300 words each) you write should go on one document. This one document is what will be uploaded to Blackboard.
Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
By the way I will be including several attachments down below that will be crucial for this assignment. Starting with my company name and chosen firm (or industry) papers that I’ve been using throughout this course. 3 to 5 attachments are tips of how the assignment should be done & formatted. Lastly, the sixth attachment is a Study Guide or overview of the current lesson. Please refer to tips (images 3 to 5) to make you have the format down and make sure you’ve answered the 5 questions above for each policy (or policies). Everything will be on one document!