Please use less then 20% plagiarism
For this week’s assignment, you will assume the role of CEO to describe a change you want to implement in your company (either the one you work for now or a fictional firm in an industry you are interested in).
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to address your senior staff, directors, managers, and supervisors. Include the following:
- Provide a brief overview of the change that you want to implement and the reason for the change. In order for your organization to consider designing a change strategy, your change should be one that you believe will face significant resistance from people within an organization, often because it threatens the existing organizational culture. An example of an appropriate change is a major change in an organization’s structure, a significant technological change introduced into the work process, or a significant change in compensation systems. Generally, the more detail you offer about the change, the easier the rest of the assignment is to complete effectively.
- Examine Kotter’s and Lewin’s recommended change models. Document how they may help implement the change within a diverse working environment.
- Identify two other change models, and then explain the processes of each.
- Choose one (or more) of the four models to best help implement your change, and then defend the model(s) choice.
- Discuss in some detail your change strategy planning process for using the model(s). This is an excellent place to use elements you found in this week’s assigned readings.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your assignment with the items in the Books and Resources for this Week. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, should be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.