In an essay of 250-500 words, describe data screening. Address the following items:
- How does data screening differ from data cleaning?
- What part of data screening checks for the actual number of responses you have for each variable?
- How is data screening related to the assumptions of the statistic you will choose to analyze your data?
- Why are descriptive statistics a part of data screening?
- What kinds of plots are useful in data screening?
- What can you do if your data do not meet the assumptions of your statistic?