INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE DATABASE
1. Go to www.slavevoyages.org
2. Pass the mouse over “voyages database” at the top of the page
3. When it drops down, click on “search the voyages database”
4. On the right hand side of the new page is the “list of voyages” which contains the record to 35,000 + slave ship voyages
5. On the left hand side of that page, under “select time frame,” you can control the time period that you want to search
6. Under “list of voyages,” click on the name of the ship to get the full ship record
List the names of 4 slave ships from the database, one ship from the 1500s, one from the 1600s, one from the 1700s, and one from the 1800s.
For each ship you list, provide 6 items: (1) Ship’s name (2) Nationality of ship owner (called ‘Flag’ in the record) (3) Region/s of slave purchase (4) Region/s of slave landing (5) Total slaves embarked (picked-up) (6) Total slaves disembarked (dropped off)
thenursingdesk.com is a custom nursing paper writing service that provides online on-demand written work for assistance purposes. All the work are done in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Whatsapp: +1(916) 407-2506
Phone: +1(916) 407-2506