Politically controlled supply and limited availability of non-renewable energy sources have prompted many nations to seek alternate renewable energy sources. Clean, renewable biofuels are environmentally friendly and contribute to sustainable growth and energy security. Countries should take extreme care in implementing biofuel policies because more pollution may occur and resources may be misallocated when subsidies are provided and sectors are protected.
Questions to be answered:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of biofuels, in terms of addressing the challenge of sustainable development?
- Should bioethanol production from corn be encouraged, given that corn is used as a basic cereal in many societies? Should bioethanol production be subsidized in the United States, and also be protected against competition from Brazil sugarcane-based bioethanol?
Requirements of the assignment:
- All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources.
- All papers must follow all APA requirements. (10% deduction if not)
- Two Page Minimum and Maximum.
- Title page and reference pages are required. However, they do not count towards any page count.
- Writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concepts, thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills.
- The introduction is attention getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
- The conclusion summarizes the main points and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
- Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors.