Assignment 2: The PrOACT Decision Making Model
Purpose of the Assignment:
The purpose of Assignment 2 is to help you with a better understanding of the PrOACT decision making model.
Requirements of the Assignment:
The PrOACT decision making model provides a systematic approach for making decisions. It is an excellent framework for guiding your important decisions. In this assignment, you need:
1) First, define the PrOACT decision making model and identify and describe the eight elements;
2) Then, discuss why we need to use a model for decision making and how to make a decision using the PrOACT decision making model, using examples for a better understanding of the issues discussed.
Write a short report in APA (American Psychology Association) style that provides detailed descriptions on what you have come up with. It should include the following:
• Your name and course information
• Title of your report
• Body of your report
• References (if you have any)
This short report counts 5% of your final grade.
Grades will be based on:
• The correctness and appropriateness of the answers in your report (80%).
• The quality and clarity of the structure in your report (20%).