CLA2 Comprehensive Learning Assessment (CLA 2) Presentation
In addition to your CLA2 report, please prepare a professional PowerPoint presentation summarizing your findings for CLA2. The presentation will consist of:
- a concise presentation of 18 slides (minimum)
- your major findings, analysis, and recommendations
- content from your CLA2 report
- learning outcomes from all your major assignments (This would include PA1, CLA1, PA2, and of course, CLA2)
- the four PPT slides from your ALA (E) Current Events assignment
- an agenda, executive summary, and references slides
Please keep in mind that the university is moving towards a more digital footprint for our students. This means that your final CLA2 presentation may be recorded, so that you may include it in your “e-portfolio” (graduating students should have all of their CLA2 presentations on a flash-drive, in addition to student biography, resume, interests, etc.) Students will present their PowerPoint during the last week of class in either the On-Campus Class Session or the online Virtual Class Session, as determined by the professor. Presentations should not exceed 18 minutes.
*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for CLA2 Presentations on page 11-12 of the syllabus for specific guidelines and expectations.