These are questions and problems that follow each chapter in your textbook. You will find that Chapter Questions, Quantitative Problems, and Web Exercises have been assigned. They are graded based upon an agreement with the textbook. To improve your homework score, you should focus upon making your answers both complete and correct.
- You are to work alone to analyze and prepare answers/solutions for the following questions and/or case studies. The text should be your primary source of information for this assignment.
- Do not copy answers from other internet sites. This is plagiarism when you use another person’s answers rather than preparing your own submission. Park University maintains a university license agreement for an online text-matching service called Turnitin. This tool may be used to evaluate the originality of student papers in this course. Other services and techniques may also be applied to evaluate your work for evidence of appropriate authorship practices as needed.
- Consolidate your response into one file for submission.
- You will have to import Excel spreadsheets and graphs into your Word documents.
- Submit your assignment by uploading it to this page.
- There are 20 points possible for this homework assignment. Each question has the same point value.
Be the Manager, Problems at Achieva (page 30) 10 points. Answer each question; rephrase each question as a topic sentence, for example, question 1, “Achieva is suffering from organizing and controlling problems.”
Building Management Skills, Diagnosing Culture (page 71), 10 points. Answer each question; rephrase each question as a topic sentence, for example, question 1, “The values which are emphasized in [the organization] are: “
_____ Complete both chapter assignments
_____ Provide a short overview of each chapter assignment
_____ Answer all parts of each chapter assignment
_____ Define the managerial concepts and explain the concepts in relation to the issues in each chapter assignment
_____ Provide the applicable “Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How” for each question in each chapter assignment. This provides the depth, understanding, and application of the concepts.
_____ Provide proper in-text and end reference citations using the 6th edition of the APA manual
_____ Proofread and correct grammatical errors