1. Marketing Strategy, Using the following sections ,describe WALMARTS marketing strategy in sufficient and objective detail.
2. Objective : describe in detail, the specific elements that make up the marketing strategy. This enables management to create and implement strategies that can be measured and corrected. If challenges arise, then corrective strategies can be objectively created and promptly implemented.
3. Target Markets : list the segmented target markets that align with WALMARTS products. This is important as all marketing strategies begin with the following : segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
4. Positioning: Identify WALMARTS positioning attributes. These would be brand description and its benefits. Additionally describe WALMARTS points of difference and points of parity.
5. Strategies: describe WALMARTS strategy for the following categories: product strategy, pricing strategy, distribution strategy, and marketing communications strategy, Together , these strategies identify decisions about product mix and brands, setting product prices, and/or adjusting prices to be competitive with competitors. assessment of existing and potential channel value effectiveness(distribution strategy) and a communication plan to all target marketing audiences.
6. Marketing Mix: Describe the implemented program and/or tactics that will support the product, pricing, distribution, and marketing communications strategies.
Demonstrate the coordination needed for the best strategies implementation.
7. Marketing Research: Describe how marketing research supports the basis of the created stratgeies and implementation plans. Show how the objective insights gathered from marketing research add customer value for WALMARTS company products.
The essay must be in the APA format. EACH SECTION MUST( the 7 identified above) be identified with their heading . Must be a minimum of 700 words, not including title and reference pages. Must identify 4 references, in reference page.