This assignment uses the information you have gathered for your weekly World View Chart Assignments. Choose one (1) category (origin of all things, nature of god, view of human nature, view of good and evil, etc.) from the chart to focus on for this assignment. Consider how the selected aspect relates to each of the religions covered and to your own social or work experiences.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) category from the completed World View Chart. Provide a rationale for choosing this category.
- Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across the religions studied.
- Provide one (1) specific example of how the selected category is manifested in your social environment.
- Among the religions we discussed this week, identify one religion that you find the most interesting. Explain your response.
- Explain at least three ways that social trends affect the formation of new religions and dictate new religious movements.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.