If you choose Option 1, for maximum points, please use the section headers in bold below to craft your 5 page paper. Use size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Section 1- Introduction– In this section, mention the purpose of the paper and identify the upcoming sections.
- Section 2- Importance of Engagement Surveys- In this section, explain why an engagement survey is important and review its purpose.
- Section 3- Strengths- In this section, analyze areas of strength.
- Section 4- Analysis of Areas for Improvement– In this section, analyze the opportunities for improvement.
- Section 5- Action Plans for Improvement- In this section, Discuss action plans that can be taken to strengthen the categories where there is opportunity for improvement.
- Section 6- References- In this section, You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and can include resources from this course.
Option #1: Employee Engagement Survey
Your organization recently committed to measure and improve your workplace culture by conducting an employee engagement survey. As the HR Director, you just received the results of the survey. The survey results by general category and favorability score are as follows:
- Alignment with Organizational Vision: 80%
- Customer Focus: 94%
- Diversity and Inclusion: 61%
- Engagement Index: 58%
- Ethics: 70%
- Goals and Strategy: 82%
- Immediate Supervisor: 85%
- Pay and Benefits: 75%
- Senior Leadership Trust: 48%
- Teamwork: 55%
- Training and Development: 78%.
Your task is to create an executive summary where you present the findings of the survey results:
- You should provide an introduction that explains why an engagement survey is important and review its purpose.
- Then, analyze the areas of strengths and the opportunities for improvement.
- Discuss action plans that can be taken to strengthen the categories where there is opportunity for improvement.
- Write a 5-7 page executive summary