I have the questions listed below along with an attachment of the article. All questions need to be answered. Article
Part I of the Critique – Objective Analysis
In your critique of the article, address the following questions:
1. Are the title and abstract representative of the article?
2. Is the purpose of the article clear in the introduction?
3. Is all of the discussion relevant?
3.1. Have any ideas been over- or underemphasized in your opinion?
3.2. What revisions would you suggest?
3.3. Should some sections of the manuscript be elaborated on, condensed, or omitted?
4. Are the author’s statements clear?
4.1. Challenge ambiguous statements.
4.2. Suggest by examples how clarity can be achieved; however, do not merely substitute your style for the author’s.
5. What underlying assumptions does the author have?
6. Does the author or do the authors appear objective in the article analysis and discussion?
Part II of the Critique – Subjective Analysis
1. Why did you select this article to critique? What aspect of personality theory interested you in the article?
2. After reading the article, what did you like and dislike about it?
3. Based on your understanding to date, what is the possible practical applicability of the article?