Week 7: Reflection
Reflect back over the past seven weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #5, the MSN Essential VIII, and the Nurse Practitioner Core Competency # 8 Ethics Competencies.
Chamberlain College of Nursing Program Outcome #5
Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice. (Extraordinary nursing)
Masters Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving Health
- Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promote on interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
- Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions.
NONPF: #8 Ethics Competencies
- Integrates ethical principles in decision making.
- Evaluates the ethical consequences of decisions.
- Applies ethically sound solutions to complex issues related to individuals, populations and systems of care