Please conduct some research and find an article on Simulation/Modeling Tools. Produce a review that is at least 500 word written in APA and submitted as an MS Word document describing the tools: its inputs, outputs, displays and dashboards, how is the tools used. Snapshot of a dashboard would be a plus. At a minimum, these are the items that I will be grading:
1. Originality: Your work must be your own.
2. Source: The article must to posted and/or a link to the article must be submitted as a separate document. (Yes, it should be two documents submitted.)
3. Notability: The article must notable documentation on simulation/modeling tool.
4. Content: The review must consider thoughts on the: a) inputs & outputs; b) displays and dashboards and general uses.
5. Format: The submission must be in APA format.
6. Grammar: No grammatical errors is the standard for graduate-level work.
7. Word Count: The submission must have at least 500 words of related content. (This word-count does not include cover page, table of content, abstract, reference page(s), citations, pictures or charts.)