- Read the narrative model from the textbook, “I Became Her Target” on pp. 652-655.
Consider the following question:
- If you were to create the story of how you became educated, what is one key moment that stands out and how did that impact you?
- Write a 175- to 350-word narrative in which you share your own story, scenario, or example of becoming educated. Use one of the APA style templates located in the Center for Writing Excellence.
Apply what you know from the text about narrative writing. Your narrative should:
- Provide descriptive details
- Engage the audience
- Detail your visualization of the story or scenario
- Review your writing for errors by using the spelling and grammar checker in Word or grammar tools from the Center for Writing Excellence.