A word about requirements, MLA formatting etc…
• Always type a “Work[s] Cited” page, even if you use only one source.
• TYPE page numbers: Upper right hand corner: your last name, 2, 3, 4, etc.
• Provide the page number after quotes cited from text.
• Create your own unique title, one that speaks to you as an individual.
• Review the MLA Resource link posted on Blackboard
Paper #3 requirements are the same as for paper #2: Foreword and Afterword [set up is
same as for paper #2] is optional ; Your text: four  pages typed, double spaced [13
font]; Work[s] Cited page.