Create a 6- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation describing Slumdog Millionaire (2008) and how it fits or does not fit the standard model for romance.
Include the following:
- Description of your selected genre (Romance)
- Description of the film’s following components:
- Summary of the film’s story
- Setting & lighting
- Makeup & costumes
- Music & sound
- Discussion of the film as either typical or atypical of its genre and how the film’s components support your view
Address social context aspects of film as discussed in Ch. 10 of Film by writing the following for inclusion on one Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide:
- Discuss your film in terms of its social context. What influences from its time period are present in the film? Consider how the film might be different were it made in another time and place. Why and how would it be different?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Present your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.