- Review the Student’s Guide to Research section of the textbook (Chapter 2)
- Take notes as you watch the video below.
Watch the video titled, “From school yard bullying to genocide: Barbara Coloroso at TEDxCalgary” (19 min 5 s) located below. You may also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG0nssouFg.
User: tedxtalks – Added: 2/20/14
Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:
- Identify the most important step in the student’s guide to research that you would need in order to analyze bullying.
- Define the identified critical step of research in your words.
- Explain how bullying relates to one (1) of the following topics:
- the agents of socialization (i.e., family, teachers and school, peers),
- formal organizations (i.e., conformity to groups),
- different types of deviance (i.e., everyday deviance, sexual deviance, or criminal deviance).
Provide a rationale for your response.