Write a 6- to 8-page paper (not including title page and reference page) that addresses the following:
- Describe an existing non-profit or public organization of interest to you. Include the organization’s mission, stakeholders, short-term goals (1–4 years), mid-terms goals (5–14 years), and long-term goals (15–20 years).
- Select and explain your role as a stakeholder, including why this organization is important to you both personally and professionally.
- Explain how you, in your role, will help to evaluate and revise the organization’s strategic planning process. Include any potential legal implications of revising the organization’s current strategic plan.
- Explain at least 3 strategic goals that you would recommend for the organization, which will directly contribute to and effect positive social change.
Use proper APA formatting and include the following:
- A title page and running head
- An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
- Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
- A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
- A minimum of six scholarly sources to support your paper
- In-text citations as appropriate
- A reference list
Also, the work should not be highly plagiarised.