To start your Final Exam Essay/PP presentation you will develop an audio script. The audio script should be a detailed script and reflect what you would say to executives during the presentation. The script will be read/used to present human resource strategies to executives. The script will be the first part of the Capstone Project which will be added to the benchmarking and audit tools, detailed below, that can be used to assist an organization to transform the human resource function to a strategic business partner.
The introduction audio script needs to include the following:
- An introduction to the Capstone Project (Final Essay)
- An assessment of the knowledge and competencies that a global human resource leader should possess. Describe how the denoted knowledge and competencies can be acquired and why these KSAs are critical.
- Create strategies for transitioning HR from a transactional/process-oriented role to a strategic partner role.
Your audio script will be the introduction to your portfolio and should meet the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be 2 pages in length AND 2 SLIDES AS WELL.
- Be formatted according to the APA format.
Build your Capstone Project to 18 slide Power Point presentation, which includes the following:
- Audio Script Introduction that recommends strategies for transitioning human resources from a transactional/process-oriented role with an organization to one in which it is a strategic partner in determining the future of an organization. 2 slides
- Strategies for ensuring a legal and inclusive workplace (Week 2 Assignment) 4 PP slides
- HR Best Workforce Management Practices Audit (Week 3 Assignment) 4 PP slides
- Compensation and Benefits Plan (Week 4 Assignment) 4 PP slides
- Organizational Intervention and Evaluation Plan (Week 6 Assignment) 4 PP slides
Your project should meet the following requirements:
- 18 slide power point presentation (NOT including Title and Reference pages).
- Include at least 15-17 different scholarly sources.
- Be formatted according to APA FORMAT ONLY.
For the final project, write in a concise manner – eliminate jargon and ensure that you include scholarly research as required. Draw the eye of the executives reading your proposal by including visuals – bullet points, graphs for comparisons, figures, etc. NOT ALLOWED : no Wikipedia, Investopedia, small business chronicle or other .coms that are not relevant. The assignment final capstone project requires 15-17 scholarly sources.
7 page essay: Organizational Intervention and Evaluation Plan (Week 6 Assignment)
For this assignment, you will create an organizational intervention and evaluation plan that focuses on technological and environmental impacts. Specifically, you will examine how to engage employees in organizational change efforts regardless of impact type.
Develop a well-written paper that addresses the following:
- Conduct an environmental scan and analyze at least two technological or environmental influences that are impacting an organization/industry of your choice.
- Recommend interventions or strategies that can be implemented to mitigate any negative impact that a new technology/environmental factor may have on the organization. Explain how the recommended strategies can be used to engage employees in the change process.
- Identify an evaluation process for the intervention plan. Specifically, explain how you will gauge the success of the plan.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6 pages in length.
- Include at least 4 different scholarly sources not utilized previously.
- Be formatted according to the APA format.
NOT ALLOWED : no Wikipedia, Investopedia, small business chronicle or other .coms that are not relevant.
References that helpfu:
Northon, L. (2017). On the brink. HR Magazine, 62(3), 18.
Shuck, B., Adelson, J. L., & Reio, T. G. (2017). The employee engagement scale: Initial evidence for construct validity and implications for theory. Human Resource Management, 56(6), 953-977.
Warrick, D. D., Milliman, J., & Ferguson, J. (2016). Building high performance cultures.
Organizational Dynamics, 45(1), 64-70.
Tavakoli, M. (2015). Creating a culture of inclusion to attain organizational success. Employment Relations Today, 42(2), 37-42.
Cardinal, R. (2015) Five steps to building an effective team. Huffington Post. Retrieved from https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rosalind-cardinal/5-steps-to-building-an-effective-team_b_7132406.html
Drory, A. (2017). A framework for strategic organization development. Organization Development Journal, 35(4), 9-18. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/2002996618?accountid=38569
Hagen, M. S., Bialek, T. K., & Peterson, S. L. (2017). The nature of peer coaching: Definitions, goals, processes and outcomes. European Journal of Training and Development, 41(6), 540-558. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/1940282319?accountid=38569
Martin, M. M. (2016). Taking OD back to the future. Organization Development Journal, 34(2), 61-80. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/1791020773?accountid=38569
Mihiotis, A., & Argirou, N. (2016). Coaching: From challenge to opportunity. The Journal of Management Development, 35(4), 448-463. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/1784029305?accountid=38569
Van Vianen, A. E. M., Rosenauer, D., Homan, A. C., Horstmeier, C. A. L., & Voelpel, S. C. (2018) Career mentoring in context: A multilevel study on differentiated career mentoring and career mentoring climate. Human Resource Management, 57(2), 583-599. doi:10.1002/hrm.21879
Warrick, D. D. (2017). The urgent need to educate present and future leaders in organization development and change. OD Practitioner, 49(3), 52-58. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=124244059&site=ehost-live