Thank You for visiting thenursingdesk.com and also for choosing us to satisfy your academic needs. But you are highly advised to read this document thoroughly and understand our conditions prior using our academic services. If you do not agree with our exclusive conditions, do not place any order. Ordering any assignment on this website means that you agree all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
1. Vocabulary “Website” means thenursingdesk.com “You,” “Yours” or “Customer” means you or any other person “Writer” means the person who has agreed to complete your assignment “We,” “Our” or “Company” means thenursingdesk.com registered under the laws “Order” means an electronic request paid for a particular product or service “Quality Assurance Team” means a department working under the company’s organizational structure to deliver quality output
2. Use of our Services Our company has professional academic writers, editors, proofreaders, and researchers for the delivery of the finest assignment writing service. The customer’s contract with us will be effective immediately when the payment is received, and the completed order is delivered. Once the payment is received from you, our services will be liable to produce the customers with the standard quality as instructed. Clients can file the complaints within
seven days to us, if we fail to fulfill the client’s expectations. Clients are recommended to view our refund policy prior to asking for the reimbursement. The completed order will be delivered to the email address without any extra charges. The company assures to assist its clients 24/7 with their skilled customer service representatives. We agree to assign qualified and experienced writers to create authentic and genuine documents. Any unauthorized use of content of this website or delivered product can subject our clients to criminal or civil penalties.
3. Delivery Policy thenursingdesk.com is responsible for providing on-time delivery of ordered documents to its customers. In case, we fail to deliver the project on-time, then the customer can ask for a complete refund. We produce the papers according to the required specifications and standards. We promise for the delivery of fine quality content to our customers.
4. No Plagiarism By agreeing to our conditions, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to cancel any contract, agreement, or arrangement, with any person who attempts to offer plagiarized products as original. You also agree not to reveal any product delivered by us to the third party. You will not distribute our delivered product any way for payment or other activities. We reserve the right to refuse to carry out your work and services if we find that the client has used the delivered product in the form of plagiarism. All the products we offer in the form of written materials should be used for reference or research purposes only.
6. Warranties By placing an order, you acknowledge that you completely agree with the above-stated points, as well as with the following points: All information used from the provided paper must be properly cited. All products we deliver should be used only as examples for reference or research. You must use it for the purposes of learning the techniques for writing a paper in the right format and the correct citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.). No copies of the product will be distributed, and you agree to destroy the product immediately after your reference or research use. You agree to receive the latest information regarding offers or contests of the company. You can unsubscribe these updates when required.
7. Amendments in Term of Service The Company reserves the authority to change or modify these Terms and Conditions unilaterally. We recommend that our clients keep an eye on any changes made to the terms mentioned above on a regular basis. It’s our duty to reflect the changes immediately on the web pages.